Thursday, February 5, 2015

Black History Month/Slavery

Hey Guys,
    It's February which means Black History Month and Valentine's Day, but Valentine's Day is only for a day so we will be focusing on Black History. I find it so horrible about slavery I mean Black's weren't any different, they we're human like us. Think about it..... you're sent on a boat where you have no idea where you're going[unless they tell you], and your caged or chained to the ground. Eventually you are sent to be a slave, that's just horrible. People got so segregated by Whites and Blacks, when there was no difference. It was only a darker or lighter skin tone, we judged people by skin, not by who they really are. If we reversed that we might have had more peace. I wish I had a time machine to reverse it, but I can't. We had heroes though, people daring to go back and free friends family and maybe even people they never knew. Harriet Tubman was one of them, she couldn't stand to leave her family behind. She had 300 passengers and never lost a single one. That would be a difficult mission because they could get killed, but Harriet was brave enough to go back, and free the people. I hope this gives you a message about Black History, and I hope I didn't offend any one.

Thanks,
Mizz Twisted

No comments:

Post a Comment