Friday, December 12, 2014

Winter Break


Hey Guys,
    Winter break for my school is coming around the corner, and a there is a lot of things that I am excited for are coming. My marvelous cousins Aunt and Uncle are coming to Colorado. I am so eager to see them because I haven't seen them in like forever. Also my oldest cousin has been nagging me that she wants to come to Colorado in winter for more snow. I am completely clueless on what to get them for Christmas though. My awesome grandparents are also coming to Colorado. They're the best because 1. They spoil me with presents every time they come, 2. They are so loving, 3. They are hilarious. The flaw is they mostly speak Korean so I can't understand them much. We are going skiing together and going to a hot springs. My oldest cousin and I are planning to stay up until midnight for New Years Eve. I am so happy and excited for them to come and I just can't wait. 

What are you going to do in the winter?

Thanks,
Mizz Twisted

No comments:

Post a Comment