Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Competition

Hey Guys,

       So the question came up in my class, is competition a good thing? In my opinion it's great. Competition gives you a challenge, life would be boring without competition we get. Even though it may not be the best, it gives us something to look forward to. All I do at my house is sit around waiting for something fun to do. I bet that all lot of you know how I'm feeling, my first swim meet wasn't the best,but I trained for it so hard. I did lose the competition but swimming against the other teams was exhilarating. The energy flowing through me was so much fun. Yes, you will not win every single competition[unless your on a win streak] but it's that failure that makes you upset grow in life. I did fail in that swim meet, but now I know to train harder. Every day I train I come back tired but I am happy. If competition doesn't make you happy just take a break on yourself. My mom always told me you can always stop because my orchestra was making me so upset because the teachers knew I was advanced and they put me in beginner, but I didn't quit. I said I have a week to think and clear that out of my head. So I did know the orchestra isn't a deal they can't understand my talent too bad they are going to lose a performer that won't give up. I haven't left the orchestra but the teacher is making a bad choice herself. I learned that there will be people that can't understand what your made of but they don't know you, if they can't understand you. That failure of beginner taught me a lot of things that I thought I knew but I really didn't. Now I understand. Also before I go to the people that think i'm wrong when you grow up and failure hits you, most of the time it makes you upset, more that if you failed in childhood. If you have downfall as a child you will rise and stand tall when that failure hits you as an adult.

Thanks,
Mizz Twisted

No comments:

Post a Comment